06. May 2022
2. The User acknowledges that he or she may interact with Benetics's commercial partners making an offering through the Platform (Customers) and acknowledges that the relevant Customer is the User's single point of contact for all enquiries related to the relevant Customer's offering through the Platform (Offering).
3. The User may use the Platform to engage with Offerings on condition that the User complies with these Terms and with the additional terms and conditions presented by the Customer in relation with the Offering. The User must not use the Platform for any illegal or immoral purposes and/or any purposes incompatible with engaging with Offerings. The User agrees to keep his or her login credentials confidential.
5. The User agrees that the use of the Platform is at his or her sole risk and that the Platform is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind from Benetics. Benetics expressly disclaims all warranties and liabilities of any kind, whether express or implied.
6. The User and Benetics exclude their liability to each other for any and all damages, except for damages caused willfully or with gross negligence.
7. The User understands that Benetics and the Customers act as independent data controllers in relation with the User's personal data. The User may make requests under applicable data protection law to Benetics for personal data controlled by Benetics to the contact indicated in Benetics's privacy notice, available at https://www.benetics.io/
8. These Terms are governed by Swiss law, and Benetics and the User submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Zurich in relation to any dispute (contractual or non-contractual) concerning these Terms.